2010年5月17日 星期一

Why did I choose CE?(Section 3)

Why did I choose CE? I am majoring in chemical engineering in National Taiwan University of Science and Technology (NTUST). Why did I choose chemical engineering? There are several reasons. First, I wanted to be a doctor when I was a child. But my scores were not good enough to study medical science. So I obeyed my parents' suggestion to study in senior vocational school. Then, I chose to study in chemical engineering, because it has more work opportunities than others.
Second reason, in the first grade of senior high, I thought that chemistry was a difficult and profound subject. It makes me felt very frustrated . Therefore, I decided to find some help. One of my classmates was good at chemistry, and he was nice and kind. Soon after, my chemical has improved a lot. With the help of my classmate, I started to be interested in chemistry. Third reason, I was very interested in chemical elements and molecules. I think that these substances are important for our life, and I want to devise a chemical product. I like DIY, so I like doing experiment.
After graduating from senior high school, I was admitted to the department of CE in NTUST. There are many superior facilities and the masters in the school. Most of my time has been spent in doing experiments. They were very dangerous, so I always approach them with care, I got a lot of accomplishments from them. I am very happy in the department of CE with my classmates. I have learned many things in this department.

沒有留言:

張貼留言